30.4.13

South Indian Filter Coffee...

These days I drink tea. because after have tasted the best filter coffee it is often difficult to compromise.... so in memory of my glorious coffee drinking years, here is a shot of an early morning  coffee from my Chennai days..
also, I recently stumbled upon this article in Times of India  on HOW TO MAKE FILTER COFFEE. perhaps its time to convert back... lets see....

Sending the photograph to Black and White Wednesday #81, a photography event started by Susan of  The Well-Seasoned Cook, now organized by Cinzia of Cindystar and hosted this week by Lynne of Cafe Lynnylu.

4 comments:

  1. Delicious filter coffee. I make them in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I'm looking for: a great site with interesting material. Thank you for creating this website; I will return. I seldom come across blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love filter coffee . My day is incomplete without a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. It was nice having you here. Have a good day.

Take care and come back soon.
Best, Tanusree

Like us

Printfriendly

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...